About Responsible Gambling Week:
• Responsible Gambling Week (RGW) is a national, cross-industry awareness campaign to promote responsible gambling in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
• Responsible Gambling Week 2018 runs from 1st November-7th November 2018.
• The campaign is led by the Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG) and all five sectors of the UK gambling industry (arcades, bingo clubs, bookmakers, casinos and online) and the Irish Bookmakers Association will be taking part.
• The aim of the campaign is to further raise awareness amongst customers and the wider public of:
- How to gamble responsibly
- The tools that are available to help individuals gamble responsibly
- Where to find more information, help and support for those who need it
For further information about the campaign including free campaign support material, visit the website of the Responsible Gambling Week by clicking here
Disclaimer: Leeds Pubwatch is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites and has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any information contained in such third party websites. Leeds Pubwatch cannot accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions.